Wednesday 6 February 2008

Oh man!

Today was a LONG day and physically exhausting but wonderful none the less. Tonight we hosted a pancake supper at church and it was fantastic! However, I forgot to bring my camera and we would have had some great photos. I guess you can't win them all.

And even though I felt completely unprepared for this event, it went great. Most of the greatness was due to the fact that one of the kid's dad showed up to cook pancakes and he was a machine! I tell you what, there are times when I am floored by the outreach of others I can hardly stand it. A-MAZING. Plus the kids worked hard and did a great job of cleaning up after the dinner. Their parents weren't too happy because some of them said they never work like this at home. I guess I just have a power to make them do good things...yeah, right.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I'm glad to hear it went well, sorry I wasn't able to make it.
I do plan on sending those mittens with yours, when do you want to take care of doing that. Perhaps this weekend sometime, or next week at SnB.
Just let me know.