Saturday 22 March 2008

My brain is fried...literally

I spent the day painting the bathroom and I'll have to say it looks pretty good. Of course I still have a lot of work to do putting it all back together but the dirty work is more than half over. I would have taken photos of my progress but Vic took the camera to Denver this weekend and I didn't feel like using the old one. I'm just lazy like that. But not lazy enough to let the bathroom go to shambles. Now I'm just wondering what to do for dinner. I'm pretty much exhausted and cooking does not sound like a good option for me. Hummm....Flying Star? RIGHT! I still have my gift card to use up:)

I think maybe I'll tackle all the clutter in the office tonight...or maybe go to the Easter Vigil service at 7pm...

It's sort of weird to think that I don't have to go to church if I don't want to. But if I go then I'll get to have that sense of community that we all long for. On the other hand, I'm really on a roll. I think Jesus will understand. Maybe I'll listen to some Jars of Clay or watch Saved! while I'm working. Last year I remember going to Cassie and Jessica's apartment for...I think it was Good Friday....to watch Jesus Christ Superstar. It is their tradition rather than going to a service. It was fantastic and Victor was there so it was even more fun. Especially when he would say things like, "who is that guy?" or "what are they doing now?" or "why do they keep singing?" Oh, that's the community I really long for: neighbors.

No comments: