Saturday 14 June 2008

Tagged again...

Meme

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 19 and just finished my first year at Miami University (that's Ohio). I moved home for the summer and worked at TGIFriday's busing tables. My sister and I started hanging out more and I began to like her more. This was a random summer. I think I also went to see RENT for the first time that summer and now it's closing on Broadway. No, I saw RENT in December...10 years ago. I think I saw it again that summer.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Get house ready for potential buyer visit at 1pm, wash truck and get it ready to sell on Craigslist (anyone need a truck?), go to post office, call my dad, and cook dinner:)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
I just finished a few fig newtons! But I also like to snack on cereal and frozen grapes.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would use all my money to help save Camp Luther from erosion damage!


5) Places I have lived:
In order of appearance: Florida, Arizona, New Jersey, Ohio, New York, Ohio, Luxembourg, Ohio, Czech Republic, Ohio, Idaho, the entire Eastern Seaboard, California, Washington, California, and now New Mexico! We're moving this August to England and there I will live for two years, that is the longest amount of time I have lived anywhere for over ten years.

Following a popular feeling, I am not going to tag anyone but if you want to let others know a little about yourself that would be GREAT!

No comments: