Tuesday 11 May 2010

Take a closer look




I'm all for Jesus, don't get me wrong. However, there is something about putting Jesus in modern times (or in this instance modern times in Jesus) that sort of freaks me out. What if Jesus were to be alive and kicking today? I'm not sure I would believe anything he would say. Well, of course I wouldn't be seeing him through the Christian lens. I don't mean if Jesus were to come back, I mean say there was never Jesus back in the day and he really came now. Because let's admit it, we're pretty messed up as it is and he DID already come. I'm not sure if this makes any sense but maybe one day it will.

1 comment:

ktjhawk said...

seriously - he's riding side saddle. I know that's not the point but I guess when you ride in a dress it's sidesaddle. Makes me smile.