Saturday 26 March 2011

I can hardly wait****EDIT

Today, at a farm down the street, is Woolapalooza. Yes, you heard me. I am going to partake in a day of wool at a farm no more than 10 min away from my house. If my bike was assembled (and it wasn't freezing outside) I cold ride my bike.

I promise to bring my camera. Let's see if these Americans know how to do it right.

This photo is from a similar event in England at Queen Elizabeth Country Park.



*** Well, it's noon and I don't think I'm going to head over to this farm for two reasons 1) It's bloody 32degrees outside (wind chill is 20) 2) It's rather expensive ($10) for something I've already seen AND after research it doesn't look like it's going to be anything more than a bunch of sheep...lame...

Or, it could be that I'm getting to be a big sissy!

No comments: