Monday 21 March 2011

looking back

I'm up early this morning to take Vic down the street for a 6:15am air port shuttle and rather than stay in bed, I decided to stay awake!

Looking back through photos on the computer, I realized that I took a crap load of photos in England. Now, on the other hand, I hardly take any. And it's weird photos too: my house, spiders in my garden, a snow day, close up of a brick building, clouds...the weird list goes on. What is it about my life now that I've decided it's not photo worthy? This could be the answer to why I've been feeling rather blah about life in these United States. Now that I'm back to the same old, same old everything is the same. But that couldn't be further from the truth.

However, I just might have to organize the past few years of photos before I think about adding too many more to the collection! Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming.


And in honor of St Patrick's day, I'll post a photo of our Dublin trip two years ago. I'm glad we didn't get locked into the crypt of that cathedral...true story.

No comments: