Friday 1 April 2011

Cruel Joke

I wish that I could say the joke mother nature played on us this morning was a good one. However, I'm not laughing as I'm sure, many others are with me on this one.
It began last night around 6:30 and I'm not sure it stopped all night. While I was out last night it was difficult to see the road and the flakes were quite large. But I kept thinking how beautiful it all was. Yes, I'm complaining about it because it's Spring for Pete's sake! On the other hand, I'm not really all that crazed. Tomorrow it's going to be 50 degrees and I hope it melts before we to see the Revolution play!
I have decided that this gives me a great excuse to laze around and knit all morning:) Well, actually I'm doing the laundry so I have to spend the time between loads doing something! I have a few projects that I'm making for weddings that are only a few months away. It's going to be TIGHT!! Really, it's my own fault that I didn't get on it sooner. Then again, who else do I have to blame?
Well, time to put the fire on and cuddle up with my favorite knitting! Yay!

No comments: