Tuesday 23 October 2007

Wedding Planning

The drama has begun!

Vic and I were planning on having our wedding in Albuquerque for a little Southwestern fun but alas, the first bump has appeared. It seems that my cousin Mark is graduating from high school on the weekend we want to get married: Memorial Day Weekend. My first thought was, "what high school holds graduation on Memorial Day weekend?" Obviously Orrville Ohio. So, low and behold, after going over the options with my mom I call Vic and his first question was, "what high school holds graduation on Memorial Day weekend?" (we are so made for each other). And thus began our drama.

However, it wasn't that difficult to decide that we're just going to change the location to Ohio...oh, the irony. But I'm not regretting the decision yet. I think Ohio is a wonderful place and who cares it we won't have mountains in our wedding photos. We can always photoshop them in! Now all I have to do is plan the rest of the wedding and we're set!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh, New Mexico to Ohio? I can see why you need to move it, but darn!
Oh, well. I'll try to be there, wherever it is.
Love you!