Monday 10 December 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Man is it rainy today! I wish I could have stayed inside with a nice warm cup of hot coco and read a good book but alas, I had some things to get done! But I was very productive today in spite of the weather. Someone even commented on how cheery I seemed in these rainy circumstances. This is NOTHING compared to the winter I spent in Washington. In fact, it's almost nice to have a bit of rain after MONTHS of sun! The cool part is that when the mountains come out from behind the clouds (which they do EVERY DAY...unlike that stupid mountain in Washington that was only a fair weather friend) they are going to look brilliant with all that snow! Oh, I love the Sandias.

2 comments:

Nichole D. said...

Yep, the weather is gross, but nothing compared to the two solid weeks of non-stop rain in Minnesota. I'm excited to see the mountain dusted with snow, too! see you tonight, hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Katie the weather in Seattle (Washington) has not improved much this year. It is wet, gray, cold. Wish I were in New Mexico! That being said I'm glad I'm not on the east coast!