Thursday 14 February 2008

Slacker

This weekend took the life out of me! Who knew a youth worker's convention could be more exhausting than a weekend with a whole group of kids? But there were times that made it all worth while. Like Jenny's first time at the Pacific Ocean.


But now I'm back to work and the other things I do to fill my time. Unfortunately, I was too tired and feeling crappy to attend my weekly session of Stitch and Bitch. That's two weeks in a row now! I'm seriously needing to get on the ball. However, I have since run out of yarn, not counting the stuff I tried to make a pair of mittens with and gave up. So I either go get some more or I use the softie stuff that I am frustrated with right now. First, I'll decide on a pattern and I'm sure that will help direct any purchases. Money is getting tight since we've decided to get the car and work on the house! YIKES! I'm ready to own less stuff but I'll have to talk Victor into my way of thinking first. Seriously, shouldn't he just think the same way I do? Life would be so much easier...but not quite as fun. Man, I love that guy. It's almost frightening.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Ok, I totally left a comment earlier and it didn't post, ugh.
Anyhow, I have TONS of stash yarn that I'm not using that you are welcome to help yourself to, assuming your project is going to a worthy party.
Let me know if you want to come and check it out.
I have a 3 day weekend coming up, we should plan to hang out and knit.

Nichole D. said...

I've missed you on Tuesdays! We should have another girl's day with yarn shopping soon.

Kellen said...

JeNnY!!!!!!!! i like her shirt :P