Tuesday 4 March 2008

Rip off

Since Nichole and Nancy both did the whole four things thing, I'm going to do it too. I'm such a follower.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor (the BEST)
2. Resident Assistant
3. Scenic Designer
4. Professional Interim

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. So I Married An Axe Murderer
2. Saved!
3. All of the Harry Potter Movies
4. The Sound of Music

Four places I have lived:
1. Ohio
2. Luxembourg
4. Berkeley, Ca
5. Seattle area

Four T.V. shows that I watch:
1. Law and Order
2. Jeopardy
3. Heroes
4. The Office

Four places that I have been:
1. My mother's womb
2. New Zealand
3. In Love
4. Scranton, PA

4 People who e-mail me:
1. facebook
2. Victor
3. Justin
4. People who want me to buy stuff

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pork and Sauerkraut
2. Red Velvet Cake
3. Crab legs
4. Salmon

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Playing disc golf somewhere warm
2. with my family (including Victor)
3. Already moved into our house in England (only because it's going to be a lot of work!!)
4. Hanging out with my friends

Things I am looking forward to this year (2008):
1. Getting married to the man of my dreams
2. Moving to England
3. Visiting with my family and going on a road trip with my NEWEST family
4. Meeting new people and trying to figure out what they are saying


That's my list! I hope I have inspired someone else to blog about their four things.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You're moving to England? That's awesome! I'm so jealous!