Wednesday 23 April 2008

So the girls from Stitch 'n' Bitch (or as Victor likes to call them: the bitches) threw a joint wedding shower for me and Paula last Saturday. It was pretty freakin' fantastic!! Man, I tell you something, I sure am going to miss those girls when I move away from here!
We had a darn good time and I even got to invite friends who are not knitters:) It was like two worlds colliding. Here are some candid shots that aren't so candid.


Me and Paula with our ribbon bouquets. The Bitches

These are my "other" random friends who probably thought the bitches were crazy! Well, actually we are.


2 comments:

Nichole D. said...

Awww, some great pictures! We're going to miss you bunches, too.

The shower was a blast, I wish I could have stayed longer! Glad you two had fun.

SHMT said...

Looks fun! Man, your hair has gotten long!