Friday 16 May 2008

Apparently I was tagged to write out my ABC's. The hardest part will be finding others to tag....

A- Attached or single: Attached and getting attached again on May 25th
B- Best Friend: It's a tie: Victor and my mom
C-Cake or Pie: Death...no wait, I mean cake!!
D-Day: Tuesday is for knitting and I miss my bitches.
E- Essential Item: Oxygen
F- Favorite Color: All of them...that may not count but it's my ABC's so I'm going to say whatever I want
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears but only the ones from Germany
H-Home town: Ohio
I- Indulgences: Reading Harry Potter
J- January or July?: July, but only when I'm in a state with humidity
K-Kids: Nothing but trouble...right here in River City
L-Life is incomplete without: Oxygen
M- Marriage Date: I only remember because I have my marriage certificate in front of me...Dec 27th 2007. Oh and there is that other wedding we're having next week...May 25th 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 1 real sister: three step sisters: one sister in law and one brother in law who is married and so that means I have another sister in law. Fun
O- Oranges or Apples: I hate comparing fruit
P- Phobias or Fears: Tornadoes... no wait, dark clouds
Q- Quote: It's all ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.
R- Reason To Smile: Oxygen
S- Season: Fall: it's the anticipation of death that awakens the life in us all
T- Tag Three: Sarah ( Grace in the Chaos), Kellen (kellenvision) and Abby (Crafty as a Serpent)
U- Unknown fact about me: I can ice skate backwards
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: As Nancy said: God didn't put me on the top of the food chain to eat vegetables.
W- Worst Habit: Crabbiness
Y-Your favorite food: Red Velvet Cake...I've been dreaming of it as of late.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio


Well, that's me in an ABC nutshell.

1 comment:

Nichole D. said...

So, which date are you guys going to count as the "official" anniversary?