Friday 30 May 2008

Cedar Point- Sandusky, Ohio

We made it to Iowa (finally) and I thought I would do some posting tonight before getting to bed. I don't have too many good wedding photos but I'm sure you'll see them soon enough. So here are some photos of what we've been up to.

Cedar point was fantastic! The lines were short and we rode a ton of rides. At the end of the night Calvin, Nikki and I rode the Mverick about six times in a row right before closing time. It was so fantastic. I think it was one of the best Cedar Point trips I've been on...don't tell my family:)


The in-laws at Cedar Point!! The weather was a bit chilly but we had a fantastic time anyway.
Katie and Victor with Calvin, Julia and Snoopy
Classic Cedar Point Photo!!

It was so fun to go somewhere old with new people! This really is the best amusement park ever.

2 comments:

Nichole D. said...

How much fun!

Congrats on the wedding, hope you ahd a blast.

Miss ya!

Unknown said...

You just had to do it, didn't ya? Ahhh...the classic CP photo!
Wishinng you the best!
Marcia