Monday 11 August 2008

Olympics 2008: I can't believe I don't have a TV

I just watched the Men's 400m relay on NBC.com and it was so amazing I can hardly find the words. I read an article about the win on Yahoo but then decided to watch it because it sounded too amazing. Tears were in my eyes as I watched the final 50m. And I wonder if I'm sentimental because I have some hard core swimmer friends or because I'm moving out of the country in a week.

Seriously, if you haven't seen it then you must now!

3 comments:

Nikki Diehm said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOT IN AMERICA FOR THE OLYMPICS!

It's insane...everything is in French, and they only show the French athletes! I did get to see the Michael Phelps win (maybe the second one...) and so that was rewarding. I hope they start showing some gymnastics soon--it's my fav!

SHMT said...

I saw the relay on Sunday night, and you're right, it was awesome! Especially since the French team kept saying how they were going to smash the Americans. I don't usually get caught up in that stuff, but this one sucked me in. I can't believe you're moving in a week, either!

Unknown said...

Lucky for me, I did see that event while my husband was flipping through channels. It sucked us right in. He has some sort of grudge against the Olympics, and I never turn the TV on... so we generally don't watch much Olympics.