Friday 17 October 2008

I figured out a solution to my problem...ok, my dad figured it out

Yes I am a 29 year old independant woman but sometimes I do get good advice from my dad. I was talking to him yesterday about the outrageous cost of notarization in the UK and he wondered out loud if the nearest AFB could just do it for me. So I made the call this morning and even though I need to drive two hours there and two hours back, it won't cost me much more.

I really need to get into miliatry mode!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think dads know best just like mom's do, only they are more quiet about it and offer advice more subtly, except when you're considering a carreer in interior design. Then they tell one, "Get your head on straight! Do you want to go through four more years of school with 100 grand debt and shakey work?" Yep...dad's know all!