Thursday 27 November 2008

I haven't blogged all week!

What have I been doing? Well, lots of stuff. But maybe it has to do with the weather. It's been really weird all week and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

My sister and I were talking about Christmas presents this year and she told me the kids might enjoy knitted hats if they are Ohio State or Cleveland Browns colors. So today I whipped up some yarn and dyed it red with Kool-Aid. (sorry no photos yet) and it looks great!! I can't wait to make it into something the kids will love. But you never know with kids and hand made stuff. Hopefully they'll cherish these gifts when they are older.

2 comments:

SHMT said...

What is the weird weather doing?

k-bomb said...

Well, it's sort of like Ohio: wait five minutes and it will change. Totally freaks out my system...and the sun goes down at 4pm.