Friday 28 November 2008

All things new

Two new things today:
1) I got a JOB! I'll start in January at the Tile Barn Center in Brockenhurst as an instructor on the Aim High program. I'll be working with students who need a little extra help with becoming themselves. Of course we all could use a little help in that department but these students just need a little extra help. It's been such a success that they needed to hire more instructors: hense, I have a job. YEAH!! However, I think this means no more spinning on Wed mornings with my friends...boooo!

2) I started a new blog. It's sort of my spiritual side where I'll be reflecting on the weekly text. Of course now that I'll be starting a job in the new year, I'm not sure how long it will last. Plus, we'll be out of town for Christmas so I'm not sure if I'll be posting then either. Well, it's something to but on Google Reader. And if you haven't set up a Google Reader account you should. The new blog is: Lady in Waiting. So check it out and feel free to use it as a place to put your thoughts as well.

Tonight we're having tacos. I love tacos.

2 comments:

SHMT said...

Congrats on the job, that's so exciting!!

ktjhawk said...

congratulations on your job! It sounds like it is right up your alley. I look forward to hearing about it.