Saturday 15 November 2008

iCan'tbelieveit

This is the first photo I took with my iPhone. I'm not sure why I have one but I do and they are quite a bit cheaper in the UK than in the States. I think Victor sort of convinced me that I will get a lot of use out of an iPhone because it really does a TON of stuff. I like the idea of being in any city and having sat nav at my finger tips. Gone are the days when I wore a compass on my watch. That's how I found my way around the last time I lived in Europe. Oh how times have changed.

2 comments:

Steve said...

You know, if you were in the states, you would have said "having a GPS at my finger tips"!! What's next, are you going to talk about standing in the queue at the store? Ha ha ha. Hope all is well!!

k-bomb said...

That's hilarious! I was just talking to my step dad and told him that I don't really have an accent but apparently I use different words.