Sunday 13 March 2011

More than I am


This morning in church, out pastor was announcing the services we are going to have on Wednesday evenings and surprised me a bit by adding that I had written a new liturgy. Does that sound like I actually wrote all the music and stuff? Yeah, well, I didn't! Ha ha!! I did, however, pick out music and form a service from already existing liturgies I found just lying around but I didn't really write it. And after the service one guy congratulated me on my accomplishment! Oh, I'm still laughing a bit. Well, I did correct him but I'm only wondering what people will be expecting come Wednesday night:)

It should be fun.

I'm off this evening to Marshfield Mass to visit my friend Mark. He started a new congregation called Sanctuary and I think it's been going really well for him. This will be the first time I've been for a worship service and I hope I don't fall asleep. Losing an hour last night really kicked me in the behind. I'm glad that I use my phone as an alarm clock because I TOTALLY forgot to set the time back before I went to bed. That would have been fun; an hour late to church! I did go early once in the fall, thinking, "why is everyone still in church when it's time for Sunday School?" Yeah, I still think it's better to be early than late.

No comments: