- Custard at Culver's
- Dinner at Bob Evans (oh, I miss Bob!)
- The St. Louis Arch (but I didn't get to have a go)
- Getting the honeymoon suite on my first night in OK City
- Getting gas in OK City for $3.35
- The smell of FRESH CUT GRASS!!
- Grass in general
- The sound of a train going by
- Being in Terre Haute the same night as Hillary Clinton! Ok, that wasn't such a big deal
- Singing across the State Lines!
- Seeing my friend Melissa
- Driving along the Maumee River
- Seeing RIVERS:)
I took some videos that I want to share with you but I don't have the energy to post all of them right now. I might be able to give you one as a foretaste of the feast to come. This is by far the longest and most extensive of the videos but it shows just how bored I was.
PS- I almost forgot how much I LOVE humidity. I am so weird. But really, I love breathing in water vapors and feeling like I just stepped out of the shower ALL DAY LONG!